1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or if less than 18 years has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of a2z you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions
4. a2z is neither responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users nor make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the seller or purchased by the buyer, on the Website. All orders shall be pre-approved with an acceptable method of payment as established by a2z which may call for and require additional verification or information.
5. a2z does not sell or retail any products and does not ensure that the Users shall perform their obligations in respect of the transaction concluded on this Site and further expressly disclaims any warranties or representations express or implied in respect of quality, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed and transacted on Site
6. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular User that you chose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment in that behalf. a2z, accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or its Sellers or third parties.
7. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
8. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. a2z will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
9. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
10. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the COD(Cash on Delivery)confirmed against the order placed with a2z. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned by the vendor against each product. a2z shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the Vendors, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of a2z.
11. Not withstanding anything contained herein a2z acts only as booking agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the Buyers and Sellers through various platforms (online web store, print ads, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various Vendors and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of product, replacement, damages, additional cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the products. In no event shall a2z, its directors, officials, representatives and employees are liable for any damages relating to products sold through its various platforms.
12. Presently, the service(s) of a2z Shopping are being offered free of cost. However, a2z reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
13. The User agrees to use the services provided by a2z, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
14. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. a2z reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), a2z has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
15. a2z will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the Vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
16. Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 7 days of receipt of the product.
17. Cancellation, on user's request, may not be allowed, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
18. All order/sub orders cancelled will be refunded as per the payment mode selected by customer.
19. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
20. The Satvikshop.com Gift Certificate issued by a2z shall be sent on the email id mentioned on the billing address only.
21. a2z reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address.
22. Octroi charges may be levied on some products displayed on the site .These charges may not be refundable and may be borne by the customer. In the event of cancellation of the order the, Octroi charges levied may not be refunded.
23. a2z is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, back ordered, returned undelivered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts.
24. The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects.
25. After the receipt of payment from the buyer, the Vendor shall arrange for the invoicing and delivery of the product to the buyer at the shipping address provided by the buyer. Any and all orders placed by you on this Site are a firm commitment to purchase and you are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway.